Sole Traders, Partnerships and Self Assessment

To take the stress out of your tax, I offer a comprehensive small business service for sole trader businesses including the production of the end of year profit and loss account, calculation of your tax and NIC liabilities and submission of your tax return. Send me your "carrier bag" of receipts and let me do the rest. My all inclusive-price for preparing your year-end accounts, includes telephone and email help and support throughout the year at no extra cost.

For Partnerships, my service includes the accounts production, profit and loss account and balance sheet, preparation of the Partnership Return for HMRC, completion of the individual partners self assessment tax return and calculation of individual tax liabilities.

Book-keeping services and an all-inclusive monthly Accounts Retainer Service are also available for businesses who need their accounts prepared on a more regular basis throughout the year for the preparation of submission of VAT Returns etc. Coupled with a reduction in the end of year accounts and tax return fees, if you have used my book-keeping service during the year, makes this complete accountancy service excellent value for money for the small business owner. Full payroll, CIS return and cloud accountancy services are also available.

Help and guidance also offered for those setting up in business, including guidance on the statutory obligations to setting up and running a business, tax implications, VAT registration and record keeping. Contact me for a copy of my free no obligation "Guide to Self Employment".


Individuals & Landlords

For individuals who need to prepare self assessment tax returns, perhaps you have other income to be declared, worry with the complexities of the tax return, my low cost tax return filing service starts at just £60.

My Landlord tax return service includes the preparation of the income and expenditure account for your property, tax computations, and submission of your tax return. Prices start at just £100 per property rented. For properties rented jointly, the second co-owner of the property with no other businesses would be charged at just the current tax return filing rate.